Pittsboro, NC 27312
Wide open landscapes and beautiful, spacious homes. That’s what you’re sure to find in the Pittsboro community of Bingham Ridge. These homes are energy efficient homes built in the craftsman style.
Amenities In and Around Pittsboro’s Bingham Ridge
Bingham Ridge is only a few moments away from other Pittsboro communities like Cedar Grove and Hamlet Grove. While these neighborhoods enjoy a quiet atmosphere, there are nearby attractions within a few miles. The following Pittsboro, NC places of interest include:
• The Fearrington House Restaurant
• Jordan Lake
• Allen & Son Bar-B-Que
• The spa, bookstore and shops of Fearrington Village
Pittsboro has you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
In addition, these Chapel Hill and Carrboro attractions are about a twenty minute drive away:
• The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
• Weaver Street Market
• The Lumina Theatre
• Battle Park
• Cat’s Cradle