Pittsboro, NC 27312
Cedar Grove is a Pittsboro community in Chatham County, NC. Home sizes usually run up to 3,500 square feet and most homes have large lots with over 2 acres of land. Homebuyers are close to UNC-Chapel Hill and about fifteen minutes from Carrboro.
Amenities and Perks of Pittsboro’s Cedar Grove Community
Residents of Cedar Grove are less than ten miles from the following places:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Artisan Hub, The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Finding a Chatham County, NC Home for Sale in Cedar Grove
If you’d like to learn more about this Chatham County, NC community, be sure to get in touch with Chatham County realtor Lisa Skumpija. No matter what your question or concern, Lisa can point you in the right direction and help you through the home buying process. Contact her now!