Chapel Hill , NC 27517
This Chatham County community provides homebuyers with beautiful housing options in a serene environment. Windfall has the best of Both Worlds: Low Chatham County Taxes & Close to RTP, RDU, Chatham Park & Pittsboro!
With its serene views and large lots- 3 to 10 acre lot, Windfall has a lot to offer the executive buyer.
Nearby Amenities in Chatham County’s Windfall
Pittsboro and Siler City have you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Artisan Hub, The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
- Short commuters distance from Chapel Hill, Durham or RTP area
- Only ten miles to boating, swimming and fishing at Jordan Lake
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Choosing a Home in Windfall
If you would like to see a home in Windfall, or any other Chatham County neighborhood, please get in touch with Lisa Skumpija. You can expect a quick reply in regards to any Chatham County real estate questions you might have. Feel free to browse through Chatham County’s neighborhoods or search for available Chatham County homes. Contact Lisa today!