Pittsboro , NC 27312
With lots a little over an acre, The Settlement provides bright open floor plans on lovely wooded lots. Close to RTP,RDU,major shopping,hwys. 10 minutes to Chapel Hill! This popular neighborhood has low HOA fees and is only three minutes to a park and ride for an easy commute!
The Settlement Amenities Include:
Pittsboro has you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery
- Polk Plaza and Briar Chapel shopping centers.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
- Outdoor Recreation like Mary Hayes Barber Holmes Park, Lower Haw River State Natural Area and of course Jordan Lake
- Fitness Centers such as Women's Fitness or the YMCA
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Finding the Right Home in Chatham County
Think you’d like to see more of The Settlement? Whether you want to tour the neighborhood or have ask a question about a particular Chatham County home for sale, get in touch with realtor Lisa Skumpija. She can help support you as you go through the home buying process. Contact her now!