Chapel Hill , NC 27516
Shotts Farm is small but lovely with beautiful and widely varying homes. A modern victorian or brick home- this neighborhood has it all with style and class all the way. The neighborhood boasts walking trails as well as pond for recreation and reflection. This area is convenient to commuters with an easy maneuver to downtown Chapel Hill as well as RDU. Low Chatham County taxes!
Amenities In and Around Shotts Farm
Pittsboro has you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Finding Your Chatham County Home in Shotts Farm
If you’d like a Chatham County home that offers peace and quiet, with nearby shops and restaurants, talk to Chatham County realtor Lisa Skumpija. No matter what phase of the home searching journey you’re on, Lisa can provide you with the tools you’ll need. Be sure to contacther if you have any questions about Chatham County real estate.