Pittsboro , NC 27312
This Pittsboro, NC neighborhood was established in the early 2000's and currently has available new construction. These homes are comprised of custom construction of largely craftsman style. The lots range in size with many over an acre. Most homes have lovely arranged outdoor spaces and the subdivision has no HOA. The location to HWY 64 provides easy commuting to Cary/Apex/Raleigh or Chapel Hill.
Amenities and Perks of Pittsboro
Pittsboro and Siler City have you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Artisan Hub, The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Finding Your Home in Shambley Meadows
If you’d like to learn more about Shambley Meadows, be sure to talk with Chatham County, NC realtor Lisa Skumpija. No matter what your concerns are, Lisa can address your questions in a timely manner. Contact her today or ask for a free relocation package.