Pittsboro , NC 27312
Ross Ridge features spacious lots from one to over three acres that are wooded, landscaped and lovely. The custom homes found here are also spacious and elegant as they blend into the Chatham County hills and woodlands.
Amenities Close to Ross Ridge
Residents of Ross Ridge can expect peaceful, natural surroundings. Although restaurants and shops aren’t located right in the community, the following amenities are approximately fifteen miles or less from the community. With its location in rural Chatham County, you can shop in either Siler City or Pittsboro.
Pittsboro and Siler City have you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Artisan Hub, The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Finding Real Estate in Ross Ridge
Chatham County, NC realtor Lisa Skumpija would be more than happy to help you with your home buying search. If you see a home that interests you or you would like to learn more about a Chatham County neighborhood, get in touch with Lisa today. And be sure to request a free relocation package, too!