Redbud is a Pittsboro community in Chatham County, north of US-64 and south of 15-501. Many homebuyers have generous lot sizes, with some homes sitting on more than five acres. Home sizes range from 1,500 square feet to 2,500 square feet, with home prices in the mid to high $300,000’s.
Amenities Near Redbud in Pittsboro
Redbud is quite close to Williams Pond, and offers homebuyers the scenic, tranquil environment of Chatham County. A few minutes away from the Lower Haw River Natural State Area and Mary Hayes Barber Holmes Park, residents who enjoy getting out in nature will not be disappointed.
Pittsboro and Siler City have you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Artisan Hub, The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Looking for a New Home in Chatham County’s Redbud Community
Interested in this Pittsboro neighborhood? Want to learn more about the houses for sale here? Get in touch with Chatham County realtor Lisa Skumpija. She can provide you with all the information you need and help you find the home that's right for you. Contact Lisa today.