Pittsboro, NC 27312
This Pittsboro, NC neighborhood was established in 2006 and currently has available new construction. Home prices vary from the upper $100,000’s to the upper $300,000’s; houses range from 1,500 to 3,000 square feet. About ten miles west of Jordan Lake, Powell Place homebuyers are around fifteen miles away from the UNC-Chapel Hill campus and Carrboro.
Amenities and Perks of Powell Place
Pittsboro and Siler City have you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Artisan Hub, The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Finding Your Home in Powell Place
If you’d like to learn more about Powell Place, be sure to talk with Chatham County, NC realtor Lisa Skumpija. No matter what your concerns are, Lisa can address your questions in a timely manner. Contact her today or ask for a free relocation package.