This Pittsboro community is located in Chatham County and offers homebuyers beautiful custom homes with modern features. Many of the homes were built in the last ten years. Homes are close to 15-501, and are about twenty minutes from Chapel Hill and Cary, NC.
Amenities and Perks of Potterstone Village
A walker-friendly neighborhood, Potterstone Village has several great neighborhood features that include:
• Community Swimming Pool
• Hiking Trails and More!
Pittsboro and Siler City have you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Artisan Hub, The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
A New Home in Chatham County’s Potterstone Village
Want to see a home in Potterstone Village or any other Chatham County, NC neighborhood? Lisa Skumpija can help. Just send her an email and Lisa would be happy to help you start the home buying process.