Pittsboro , NC 27312
The Pollander community is a varied neighborhood in Pittsboro with homes ranging in price and size. The general makeup is 19 large acreage lots that typically feature four bedroom homes on 6 acres in the 500's. This rural neighborhood is only ten minutes from Pittsboro and its amenities. Your rural retreat awaits so bring the horses and the family!
Pittsboro has you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery
- Polk Plaza and Briar Chapel shopping centers.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
- Outdoor Recreation like Mary Hayes Barber Holmes Park, Lower Haw River State Natural Area and of course Jordan Lake
- Fitness Centers such as Women's Fitness or the YMCA
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Finding the Right Home in Chatham County
Think you’d like to see more of Pollander? Whether you want to tour the neighborhood or have ask a question about a particular Chatham County home for sale, get in touch with realtor Lisa Skumpija. She can help support you as you go through the home buying process. Contact her now!