Pittsboro, NC 27312
This North Chatham neighborhood features reasonably priced homes on larger (over a acre) lots with views of hardwood forests and the rolling hills of Chatham County. But this subdivision is also conveniently located to Perry Harrison Elementary, downtown Pittsboro, 15-501 to Chapel Hill and HWY 64 and RDU. Also minutes from Polk Landing and other shopping centers.
Pittsboro has you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery
- Polk Plaza and Briar Chapel shopping centers.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
- Outdoor Recreation like Mary Hayes Barber Holmes Park, Lower Haw River State Natural Area and of course Jordan Lake
- Fitness Centers such as Women's Fitness or the YMCA
Check out more area shops and restaurants here
Finding the Right Home in Chatham County
Think you’d like to see more of Peppertree? Whether you want to tour the neighborhood or have ask a question about a particular Chatham County home for sale,get in touch with realtor Lisa Skumpija. She can help support you as you go through the home buying process. Contact her now!