Pittsboro , NC 27312
This Chatham county community is full of wooded retreat acreage. Gorgeous backyards and a two acre community pond that has trails throughout. Just north of the Haw River your minutes away from Pittsboro and Chapel Hill. Homes are varied in size, style and price so there is something for everyone.
Pittsboro and Siler City have you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Artisan Hub, The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Finding the Right Home in Chatham County
Think you’d like to see more of Miles Branch? Whether you want to tour the neighborhood or have ask a question about a particular Chatham County home for sale, get in touch with realtor Lisa Skumpija. She can help support you as you go through the home buying process. Contact her now!