Located in Pittsboro, NC, Manns Crossing is a Chatham County neighborhood located north of 15-501 and US-64. Approximately half an hour from Chapel Hill and Research Triangle Park, Manns Crossing homebuyers don’t have to make a far commute to find entertainment and employment opportunities. These homes sit on larger wooded or rolling acreage lots in the 41 site community.
Amenities In and Around Pittsboro’s Manns Crossing
Pittsboro has you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Finding Your Chatham County Home in Manns Crossing
If you’d like a Chatham County home that offers peace and quiet, with nearby shops and restaurants, talk to Chatham County realtor Lisa Skumpija. No matter what phase of the home searching journey you’re on, Lisa can provide you with the tools you’ll need. Be sure to contact her if you have any questions about Chatham County real estate.