Jones Ferry Landing
Pittsboro , NC 27312
Jones Ferry Landing is a community of homesites located in Chatham County just south of Chapel Hill of Jones Ferry Road. This nature lovers dream area has lovely forested sites that were built around 2004-2006. Residents can enjoy forested walking trails, a community gathering spot as well as community pond. While less than 10 minutes from Carrboro this community of 3-.5 acre lots is technically within Pittsboro and has the benefit of lower property taxes.
Pittsboro has you covered on the basics: (and your a stones throw to Chapel Hill)
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocer
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery
- Polk Plaza and Briar Chapel shopping centers.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
- Outdoor Recreation like Mary Hayes Barber Holmes Park, Lower Haw River State Natural Area
- Fitness Centers such as Women's Fitness or the YMCA
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Finding the Right Home in Chatham County
Think you’d like to see more of Jones Ferry Landing? Whether you want to tour the neighborhood or have ask a question about a particular Chatham County home for sale, get in touch with realtor Lisa Skumpija. She can help support you as you go through the home buying process. Contact her now!