Pittsboro, NC 27312
This new Pittsboro community is located west of Fearrington Village and is the perfect place for those who wish to build a custom home. Not far from 15-501, Horizon is less than fifteen miles from Chapel Hill’s academic environment, shops and dining. New homes in Horizon can run up to $600,000.
Amenities Around Pittsboro’s Horizon Community
With beautiful natural surroundings, Horizon homebuyers are sure to enjoy the peace and quiet of this developing neighborhood. There are also several convenient options if you feel like eating out or shopping. Here are a few places of interest close by:
• Allen & Son Bar-B-Que
• The Fearrington House Restaurant
• Fearrington Village Shops, Spa and Bookstore
• Jordan Lake
• Harris Teeter
• Blackwood Station Outfit
• Stone Crow Pottery
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Artisan Hub, The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Your New Home in Chatham County, NC
Interested in learning more about Horizon? Get in touch with Chatham County, NC realtor Lisa Skumpija if you would like to view this neighborhood. Plus, Lisa can answer any questions you might have about custom homes, custom home builders, and the home buying process. Ask for a free relocation package and contact her today!