Siler City , NC 27344
Hickory Downs is an unique and picturesque 40 homesite community in rural Chatham county, near Siler City. Outside the hustle and bustle of the Triangle you will find custom homesites on between 2 and 10 acres, within the beautiful rolling hills and meadows. The lovely scenery is complete with wildlife, farm life, four-board fences, winding roads and trees.
Residents can enjoy an inside and outside riding ring at the spacious community barn equipped with horse stalls, making this the premiere horse lovers dream.
Located off Hwy 64 between Pittsboro and Siler City, Hickory Downs is within a short drive from Apex, Cary, Chapel Hill, Durham and Raleigh. This prime location is only minutes from Jordan Lake, medical facilities and shopping centers.
Pittsboro and Siler City have you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Artisan Hub, The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Finding the Right Home in Chatham County
Think you’d like to see more of Hickory Downs? Whether you want to tour the neighborhood or have ask a question about a particular Chatham County home for sale, get in touch with realtor Lisa Skumpija. She can help support you as you go through the home buying process. Contact her now!