If you’re looking for a home with lots of land, you’ll want to check out Henry’s Ridge in Pittsboro, NC. This Chatham County community has beautiful traditional homes that sit on over two acres of land. Home prices usually range in the mid $400,000’s, with many home sizes up to 4,500 square feet.
Amenities and Things to Do in Henry’s Ridge
Homebuyers can expect to enjoy the peace and quiet of these spacious homes and lot sizes. While this community has a country-feel to it, there are several nearby areas for shopping, dining and entertainment.
The following Pittsboro stores and restaurants are about five miles or less from Henry’s Ridge:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Artisan Hub, The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Searching for Chatham County Homes in Henry’s Ridge
Want to learn more about available homes in Henry’s Ridge? Request a neighborhood tour and get in touch with Lisa Skumpija. She can provide you with great home buying resources including a free relocation package. Contact her today!