Pittsboro, NC 27312
60 acre neighborhood of gorgeous homes situated between Pittsboro and Chapel Hill, off Manns Chapel Road. These luxury homes are situated on large wooded lots with details such as screened porches, first floor masters and more. Several homes carry green built distinction as well. Take advantage of the great location- low Chatham County taxes!
Other features and amenities include:
- 6 miles to UNC and the hospital, 25 minutes to RTP, 2 minutes to all your shopping needs
- County water, underground utilities and taxes
- Distinctive, spacious floorplans contructed by an award-winning builder team
- Luxury appointments standard
- Neighborhood common area with covered seating and stone BBQ for community enjoyment.
Pittsboro has you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery
- Polk Plaza and Briar Chapel shopping centers.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
- Outdoor Recreation like Mary Hayes Barber Holmes Park, Lower Haw River State Natural Area
- Fitness Centers such as Women's Fitness or the YMCA
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Finding the Right Home in Chatham County
Think you’d like to see more of Heartland Grove? Whether you want to tour the neighborhood or have ask a question about a particular Chatham County home for sale, get in touch with realtor Lisa Skumpija. She can help support you as you go through the home buying process. Contact her now!