Pittsboro, NC 27312
If you’re hoping to settle in a place that offers a relaxing way of life, Harrison Pond in Pittsboro is sure to catch your eye. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the natural surroundings, with many homes sitting on more than an acre of land. Additionally, the neighborhood is close to the University of North Carolina as well as shops and restaurants in Chapel Hill, and Research Triangle Park.
Amenities in Pittsboro’s Harrison Pond
Wandering through the community, you’re sure to notice the following features:
• Walking Trails and Pond
• Neighborhood Park with Picnic Area
• Open Spaces Overlooking Forest and Meadow Areas
Pittsboro and Siler City have you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Artisan Hub, The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Starting Your Chatham County Home Search
If you think you’d like to learn more about this Chatham County neighborhood, get in touch with Lisa Skumpija. Lisa can provide you with great Chatham County neighborhood information and help you out if you are relocating to the area. Contact her today!