This luxury community is near Fearrington Village and the Jordan lake area, in Chatham County. This is where county living- and low taxes- meets the convenience of greater Metropolitan area. Homebuyers are close to UNC-Chapel Hill and about fifteen minutes from Carrboro.
Amenities and Perks of Pittsboro’s Hamptons Community
Residents of Cedar Grove are less than ten miles from the following places:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Artisan Hub, The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Finding a Chatham County, NC Home for Sale in Cedar Grove
If you’d like to learn more about this Chatham County, NC community, be sure to get in touch with Chatham County realtor Lisa Skumpija. No matter what your question or concern, Lisa can point you in the right direction and help you through the home buying process. Contact her now!