Pittsboro , NC 27312
Beautiful custom homes on acreage in rural Chatham County but convenient to Chapel Hill and the Triangle. These large estates are private, peaceful and perfect for the gardener, nature lover, or horse owner. Homes here vary in price from the 360's up to 900,000 and include anything from Victorian Stucco to Craftsman inspired. There is something for everyone tucked into these up to ten acre lots!
Frosty Meadows Amenities Include:
Pittsboro has you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Artisan Hub, The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
- Outdoor Recreation like Mary Hayes Barber Holmes Park, Lower Haw River State Natural Area
- Fitness Centers such as Women's Fitness or the YMCA
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Finding the Right Home in Chatham County
Think you’d like to see more of Frosty Meadows? Whether you want to tour the neighborhood or have ask a question about a particular Chatham County home for sale,get in touch with realtor Lisa Skumpija. She can help support you as you go through the home buying process. Contact her now!