Pittsboro, NC 27312
Located in Pittsboro, Fearrington Village was originally established in the 1970s and continues to develop custom homes today. While there are many unique shops and restaurants right in the community, homebuyers are about ten miles from Chapel Hill, Jordan Lake and Carrboro, NC. Homes range in size from 1,300 to 3,500 square feet; some homes sit on up to an acre of land.
The Perks of Living in Chatham County’s Fearrington Village
Fearrington Village has many attractions for both residents and non-residents. In fact, Fearrington Village is probably most recognized by its distinctive Belted Galloway cattle. Along with the scenic farmland, award-winning restaurant and shopping, there is also:
• Massage Therapy and Spa
• Farmer’s Market
• Swimming Pool
• Tennis Courts
Pittsboro and Siler City have you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Artisan Hub, The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Living in Fearrington Village
If this Chatham County community sounds like home to you, get in touch with realtor Lisa Skumpija. She can tell you all about available homes and give you in-depth neighborhood information. Be sure to contact Lisa if you have any questions about Chatham County, NC homes!