Pittsboro , NC 27312
Eagles Ridge is tucked minutes away from Jordan Lake and rec access, Convenient to 64/HWY1. With larger lots- close to 10 acres in some cases, and gorgeous- one of a kind homes, this neighborhood has it all. Secluded lots with mature hardwoods make these homes extra special.
Amenities In and Around Eagles Ridge
Pittsboro has you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Finding Your Chatham County Home in Eagles Ridge
If you’d like a Chatham County home that offers peace and quiet, with nearby shops and restaurants, talk to Chatham County realtor Lisa Skumpija. No matter what phase of the home searching journey you’re on, Lisa can provide you with the tools you’ll need. Be sure to contacther if you have any questions about Chatham County real estate.