Elegant custom homes with new construction ready for custom details or spacious lots for sale. Each lot is at least 1.5 acres with some close to five acres. Homes are tucked into mature hardwood forest in gorgeous Chatham County. This community has spectrum high speed internet, lots of space for walking and outdoor recreation and is only minutes to Chapel Hill, Carrboro. Uniquely Cedar Mountain is also HOA free so bring the family for your own rural retreat.
Amenities In and Around Cedar Mountain
Pittsboro has you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Finding Your Chatham County Home in Cedar Mountain
If you’d like a Chatham County home that offers peace and quiet, with nearby shops and restaurants, talk to Chatham County realtor Lisa Skumpija. No matter what phase of the home searching journey you’re on, Lisa can provide you with the tools you’ll need. Be sure to contact her if you have any questions about Chatham County real estate.