Briar Chapel Neighborhood Real Estate for Sale by Price
This Chatham County community provides homebuyers with beautiful housing options in a serene environment. Established in 2008, Briar Chapel is less than ten miles from the shops and restaurants of downtown Chapel Hill. House prices typically vary from $200,000 to $500,000, while townhomes are priced slightly below that range. Homebuyers can also expect to pay HOA fees. But this 900 acre community boasts a lot more than affordable housing; NAHB-certified green homes, preserved parks and miles of trails, make Briar Chapel a dream for outdoor lovers.
Amenities and Perks in Chatham County’s Briar Chapel
If you enjoy the outdoors, chances are you’ll enjoy the lifestyle at Briar Chapel. Briar Chapel has plenty of family-friendly attractions throughout the community. These include:
- A Community Club House with its own Exercise Facility and Catering Kitchen
• Swimming Pools, Water Slide and Cabana
• Tennis Courts
• 24 miles of bike trails and walking paths
• 20 plus Neighborhood Parks and Playing Fields
- Onsite daycare at Primrose Daycare @ Briar Chapel
- Adjacent Veranda shopping center with award winning restaurants including Capps Pizza and Breakaway Cafe- farm to table style dining
- Two onsite schools from Chatham County District
- Short commuters distance from Chapel Hill, Durham or RTP area
- Only ten miles to boating, swimming and fishing at Jordan Lake
Choosing a Home in Briar Chapel
If you would like to see a home in Briar Chapel, or any other Chatham County neighborhood, please get in touch with Lisa Skumpija. You can expect a quick reply in regards to any Chatham County real estate questions you might have. Feel free to browse through Chatham County’s neighborhoods or search for available Chatham County homes. Contact Lisa today!