Some of the best views of Pittsboro are in Bobcat Point! This scenic Chatham County neighborhood offers homebuyers housing options on spacious lots – up to 10 acres in some homes. Bobcat Point is approximately half an hour southwest of UNC- Chapel Hill and west of Jordan Lake.
Amenities Close to Bobcat Point
Residents of Bobcat Point can expect peaceful, natural surroundings. Although restaurants and shops aren’t located right in the community, the following amenities are approximately fifteen miles or less from the community. With its location in rural Chatham County, you can shop in either Siler City or Pittsboro.
Pittsboro and Siler City have you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Artisan Hub, The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc.
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Finding Real Estate in Bobcat Point
Chatham County, NC realtor Lisa Skumpija would be more than happy to help you with your home buying search. If you see a home that interests you or you would like to learn more about a Chatham County neighborhood, get in touch with Lisa today. And be sure to request a free relocation package, too!