Pittsboro, NC 27312
This charming enclave just outside of downtown Pittsboro is situated between wooded NC State Park land. That gives the community a sense of privacy and natural beauty not easily found in the region. Home buyers can choose from a range of custom home options, including move-in ready properties and customizable home plans that can be tailored to your precise specifications.
Riverstone Living Perks
One visit to this charming community and you’ll see why property here is in such high demand:
- 33 estate-size, wooded homesites on two to five acres
- Bordered by NC State Park land for maximum peace and privacy
- Mere moments from Haw River and Jordan Lake, for all your water recreational hobbies
- Downtown Pittsboro is just a mile away
- Quick access to Chatham Park, which spans more than 7,000 acres of retail, shopping, offices, and residential living
- A short drive from MOSAIC at Chatham Park, which features a unique blend of opportunities to live, work, learn, and play
- Located near I-540, offering easy access to all of the Triangle
- Nearby Beaver Creek offers more shopping, entertainment, and dining
- Access world class medical care with nearby facilities including: UNC Chatham Park Medical Office, UNC Medical Center, Chatham Hospital, UNC Physicians Network, UNC Hospice & world renowned Duke Hospital is closeby.
Find Your Dream Riverstone Home Now