Pittsboro, NC 27312
The homes of Indian Orchard lie upon the riverbanks and ridge lines that surround the Haw River just outside of Pittsboro. These custom designed homes are works of art hidden in the hardwoods forests. Lots are acreage of 6 to 15 acres. From tiny houses, to cabins to larger estates with guest cottages- this community has something for everyone.
Pittsboro and Siler City have you covered on the basics:
- Food Lion and Harris Teeter Grocers
- Lowes Home Improvement Store
- Local Restaurants: The Artisan Hub, The Modern Life Deli, The Root Cellar, Phoenix Bakery, etc
- Local Bar/Grill: The City Tap, Carolina Brewery, etc.
- Speciality Shops: The French Connection, Deep River Mercantile, NC Arts Incubator, etc.
Check out more area shops and restaurants here.
Finding the Right Home in Chatham County
Think you’d like to see more of Indian Orchard? Whether you want to tour the neighborhood or have ask a question about a particular Chatham County home for sale, get in touch with realtor Lisa Skumpija. She can help support you as you go through the home buying process. Contact her now!